The Bachelor of Òrìṣà Studies provides a foundational study of the theology, history, context, and message of the 16 Odù of Ẹẹ́rìndínlógun (Sixteen Cowries). Besides mastering the messages of the Òrìṣà as contained in the Sixteen Cowries Sacred Scriptures, the program also trains graduates in the mechanics of Sixteen Cowries Divination; it teaches them how to communicate the messages of the Òrìṣà. This major prepares graduates for the advanced Òrìṣà ministry positions of Babalórìṣà and Ìyalórìṣà. It also prepares graduates for Master’s level studies in Òrìṣà Studies, Òrìṣà theology, and related fields.
- 100% online program.
- A three-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Option of one residential week per year in Nigeria. (Total of three trips.)
- The program starts every October.
- You will receive your application decision within two months.
- Click here for the Bachelor of Òrìṣà Studies program description.