The Bachelor of Ifá Studies provides a foundational study of the theology, history, context, and message of the 256 Odù Ifá Sacred Scriptures. Besides mastering the 256 Odù of Ifá, the program also trains graduates in the mechanics of Ifá Divination, and it teaches them how to communicate the messages of Ifá. This major prepares graduates for the advanced Ifá ministry positions of Babaláwo and Ìyanífá. It also prepares graduates for Master’s level studies in the Ifá Literary Studies, Òrìṣà theology, and related fields.
- 100% online program.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Option of one residential week per year in Nigeria. (Total of four trips.)
- The program starts every October.
- You will receive your application decision within two months.
- Click here for the Bachelor of Ifá Studies program description.