This program trains professionals who can respond to the growing demand for herbal experts. This is not a clinical degree program and does not qualify graduates to treat patients medically. By studying with master herbalists, students undertake a thorough and scientifically rigorous education. Graduates complete the program in four years and are prepared to enter the herbal products field directly, begin work as botanical experts or pursue further education in related areas.
- 80% online program.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree program.
- One residential week per year in Nigeria. (Total of four trips.)
- The program starts every October.
- You will receive your application decision within two months.
- Click here for the Bachelor of Òrìṣà Herbology program description.